The Auckland Aikikai Yudansha-kai (Black Belt Organisation / Black Belt Group) is part of our Development Program aimed at:
- Inspiring and promoting Aikido awareness amongst our membersip and the general public
- Assiting to advance the development of Aikido training levels and understanding within the Dojo membership
- Instilling, maintaining and retaining advanced understanding of Aikido techniques and Aikido values within the Yudansha-Kai.
What is the Yudansha-Kai:
- Yudansha-kai is exclusive to all Auckland Aikikai Yudansha-Kai (Black Belts ) both active and non-active, past and present
- All exisiting active members are expected to contribute to the Yudansha-Kai
- Past and / or non-active Yudansha are encouraged to participate and can still offer support for our Dojo members
- All Auckland Aikikai Yudansha (Black Belts) are registered, issued and recognised by Hombu Dojo, Tokyo Japan
- All Auckland Aikikai Yudansha (Black Belts) are International Yudansha-Kai certified members.
Our Yudansha-Kai Development Program includes:
- Advanced training seminar
- Special Yudansha (Black Belts only) training session at Gasshuku
- Annual dinner with the invited Gasshuku guest instructor
- Hosting of Gasshuku guest instructor for a full days activities ie: sightseeing, fishing, golf etc
- Mentoring of fellow students
- Presentation to all new Yudansha with their first Black belt
- Sponsorship on occasion new Yudansha with first new Hakama
- Pro-activity in new Dojo promotions and inititives
- Advancement of our Dojo membership
- Hosting of guest Aikikai Yudansha at training both domestically and internationally
- Sponsorship of special training session with invited instructors
- Sponsorship of KIDS-Youth Special training session at Gasshuku.